Although I'm glad to be moving home, I think I'll miss it here. Not the weather, or the place itself, but the people. And not even ALL of the people, just my friends at school.
I'm gonna miss Audrey, and her silly actions (like the locker! lol)
I'm gonna miss Becka, and how amazingly weird she is.
I'm gonna miss Amy, and how, when I first got here, she invited me to be her friend, simply because we had theater in common.
I'm gonna miss Cassie, and how even though we didn't know each other long, we soon bonded over our mutual hate of our math and chemistry teachers.
I'm gonna miss Saia, and how nice he was to me when I first met him at registration and again during OUM simply because I was a new student.
And I'm gonna miss the rest of my theater friends who let me in on their inner world of East High Drama.
And even though I missed an entire year at CVHS, I know that I'm gonna get back in the swing of things. I'll make it shine! =)
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment