Friday, June 18, 2010
He likes me as I am!
So while on my little field trip to look for apartments to live in back home, I realized during my 3 guy, all want to date me, all guy's i've known for a while, love triangle (well really it's a triangle with me in the middle) that of all of them, the only one who I KNOW will deal with my constant mood swings, stay in bed because i'm depressed that day, weird episodes is the one who broke my heart in the first place. He likes me as I am, not how I act around others to have people like me. He doesn't try to change me, he respects my prefrences to not do anything physical besides hold hands, and well... Miley Cyrus describes it well in her song As I Am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment