Saturday, November 13, 2010

=S Updates were lost in translation...

I haven't updated in a while I realized today as I listened to my song of the day. Dear John is a great song to describe the relationship of my high school years, I think. I tip-toed around trying not to ruin anything so it would work out and I wouldn't be the only single girl in the group, I told my mom that everything was fine when I knew that it wasn't, and I cried... a lot... over the stuff I got put through, but now I'm looking back at it, I realize that: I was too young, I should have listened to everyone when they said to not get into it with him, and it's not my fault we didn't work out. It's his! I gave 80 to his 20, and I shouldn't have. But now I'm going to watch from the side lines, sadly single, but happily drama-free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment