Thursday, July 8, 2010
Mixed reviews
Got my hair done. The hair dresser and her assistant thought I was between 12 and 14. Haha I'm always told that. Got my senior pictures taken today. I apparently have got a gorgeous smile and light blue boas are a good color on me. lol And then we went to say hi to my Tita Ces and her son Ty, the baby who's picture's my backround on my phone. =) He's close to 7 months now and he's so adorable! He's got the cutest smile and giggles. And then we came home and I got a text. There's gonna be a group movie date at our local movie theater with all my friends. Josh works there so he makes all the plans. But then he texted me that he's already got a date (Steph set him up with one of her friends). So I told him "well that's good, I wasn't planning on asking you anyway" (even though I was). But then I saw Steph online of fb, so I told her what happened last night. How after she went home he was flirting with me, and had his arms around me like a boyfriend would his girlfriend, and how he kicked everyone out so we could watch a movie together. then we started kissing and cuddling and playing with eachothers fingers, and then he walked me home and gave me a good night kiss on my front porch. But of course, he's still going to date Steph's friend! Can't forget that!! I asked him why he did that, and he said he got caught up in the moment and that it wasn't fair to me, so I told him "no. it wasn't. so please refrain from treating me like the secretary yo're doing behind your wife's back". And now I'm not going to his 18th surprise party and i'm not going on the movie date... And i've lost my best friend. So now I'm listening to Reba McEntire's song Consider Me Gone on repeat...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment