Monday, July 12, 2010

Old Idea- New Me

I'm kinda tired of crying, tired of being depressed but acting like I'm not, tired of smiling but no one be able to tell something's wrong. So I've decided I'm gonna post a song of the day that shows how I'm feeling every couple of days. Maybe that will make me feel a little better and not so much like... 'Why do I let him treat me like this, get upset, then go back to him'. Today's song shall be 'The Way I Loved You' by Taylor Swift. Because that's how it is, Guy 1 is the perfect gentleman, and he's a really great guy to date, and yet I still like Guy 2 and I don't want to date Guy 1, and even though he always makes me upset, I like the arguments and the fights and the "I hate you"s more than the holding the door open, paying for everything, and "let me carry that for you"s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment