Sunday, July 25, 2010
Why don't you tell her? Why don't you let her see the feelings that you hide?
I finally started unpacking some of the boxes in my room and found my cd's. One of them, of course, was Jesse McCartney's cd Beautiful Soul, and I had never actually listened to the entire cd before, or put it on my iPod for that matter, but I wanted to add the song Beautiful Soul to my iPod so I thought "Hey, might as well listen to the rest. See if I like any of the other songs". Wow... It's all I gotta say. His song 'Why Don't You Kiss Her' is a really good song to listen to when I'm in this kind of mood. I've forgiven him for his crap (again), {but I haven't told him yet...} and I'm feeling all... Bubbly and giggly again =). *Sigh* I feel better. Happy =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment